Size: Ø 90 x Shade H 20 x Total H 200 cm including cable
Content + Care
- Materials: ceiling lamp with wood and cane-work screens (mesh); structure in wood, decorated metal and glass tulip; coloured textile; security cable 1.5 meters; 24 carats gold and glass tulip.
- Light: 10W Bulb E27 included; warm Light 3200ºK; LED light technology; CE in compliance with EN60598-1 and EN60598-2-4 and with current low voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- All HOUTIQUE products are EU and CE compliant
- Do not use dissolvent for cleaning; only use a soft and dry cloth, mildly moistened when applicable and if necessary.
- Made in Valencia, Spain, designed by Serena Confalonieri for HOUTIQUE
The Tropicana pending light is an evocative pendant light designed by Serena Confalonieri for Houtique. Inspired by hot tropical nights with exotic flowers and elegant fans, the lamp exudes character with its petal-like cane-work leaves. Tropicana works well in both residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, lounging areas, restaurants, bars, and other communal areas. Suitable for indoor use only. Total length including cable: 200 cm.