Size: ø 40 x H 46 cm (base H 36 cm + cushion H 10 cm)
Content + Care
- Resin structure; transparent coloured fibre plastic; high hardness and self-extinguishing; polyurethane acrylic enamel paint with flame retardant varnish
- Painted methactylate gradient interior, available in 3 colour options: Water, Earth or Fire - indicate your chosen gradient interior colour in the "Notes to Do Shop" upon checkout
- Upholstery: many options of materials; as shown: upholstered in Houclette fabric 80,000 Martindale
- Spot Clean (do not use solvents for cleaning, only use soft and dry cloth)
- This product is custom-made to order. Production 2-4 weeks plus shipping 1-2 weeks, depending on location.
- Made in Valencia, Spain, Designed by Patricia Bustos for HOUTIQUE
The Elemento Pouf is a sculptural and elegant pouf designed by Patricia Bustos for Houtique. Upholstered with lush materials in multiple colours, the Elemento pouf is a versatile and luxurious addition to both classic and contemporary interior schemes. Elemento is inspired by the architecture of Jean Prouvé and the brutalism; it is an ode to concrete and raw, naked materials. Elemento is characterised by its geometric shapes, rounded angles and brutalist look. The Elemento Pouf works well in both residential and commercial spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas, bars and other communal areas.