Bush Masters Okinawa
- by The Violet Club
The United States armed forces maintained a continuous and conspicuous presence on Okinawa in the latter half of the 20th century, using the Japanese islands as a key staging point for the war in Vietnam and deployments abroad. Among other local businesses, embroidery shops were booming in the late 1960s and early ’70s, producing countless hand-sketched designs that were then transferred to flight jackets, patches, and other military memorabilia. Colourful hot rods, pinup girls, cobras, eagles, skulls, insignias, and much more came to decorate the outerwear of the troops stationed there or enjoying some R&R. This remarkably rich compendium has them all.
Orders up to €149.99: €7.38 to 22.13
Orders €150 and over: FREE
- The carrier will contact you after dispatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- Standard OD orders require 2-3 days to be processed and usually ship within 7-20 business days. Please note that all custom orders take more time to process and generally ship within 12-22 business days.
- Please note that depending on the project and level of customization, furniture orders may take more time to ship.
- Shipping Restrictions : This item may ship separately. Express and overnight shipping are unavailable.
See our Shipping Policy
- Standard Policy: No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- Custom made product police: You've got up to 14 days after placing your order to change your mind. We'll refund the product cost and delivery fee. Refund includes product cost and delivery fee. Additional collection cost may apply.
See our Returns Policy
Please note: You will need to disassemble your product and repackage it, in order for our delivery partners to collect.